Vidyadaan is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself (“Personal Information”) on this site http://vidyadaan.co.in/(“Site”)
1.Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
- a) your name
- b) your age
- c) your occupation
- d) your educational qualification
- e) your email and mailing address
- f) your telephone number
- g) your payment processing details
- h) limited personal details
- i) Any other information that Vidyadaan may require
4.Collection of Information
4.1 Site Browsing: You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information. Similarly, you will not be able to apply for an internship with us without providing the Site with Personal and Academic information.
4.2 While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically
record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as:
- the date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
- the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version ‘X’)
- which ‘hit’ it is on the Site
4.3 The General Information is not Personal Information. Hand in Hand India’s tracking
system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
4.4 The General Information is used by Vidyadaan for statistical analysis, for
tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in Vidyadaan and the Site. Such General Information may be shared by Vidyadaan with any person, at Vidyadaan’s discretion.
4.5 Cookies “Cookies” are small amounts of data that a website can send to a web browser
5.Usage of Information
Personal information will be used by Vidyadaan for internal purposes including the following:
- Sending you inter alia emails, features, newsletters, brochures, catalogues, and other updates.
- Maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site
- Evaluating and administering the Site and Vidyadaan’s activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site.
6.Disclosure of Personal Information by Vidyadaan
- Within Vidyadaan, access to Personal Information collected by Vidyadaan will be given only to those persons who are authorised by Vidyadaan.
- Vidyadaan is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage(whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of Vidyadaan.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and Vidyadaan, Vidyadaan reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect Vidyadaan and it’s property, to fulfill your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of Vidyadaan.
Vidyadaan, however, does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
8.Links to other Websites
Vidyadaan shall be absolutely entitled at its sole discretion from time to time
10. Copyright Protection
- All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips,
logos, images and software is the property of Vidyadaan and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Vidyadaan and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries or making a donation. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site, can only be made with the express permission of Vidyadaan. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to Vidyadaan belong to their respective owners and are their property.