All students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for sponsorship of fees to pursue higher education or acquire skills.
The students meeting the following criteria only can apply and they will be considered for the sponsorship of fees to pursue higher education or acquire skills.
To pursue Higher Education, the applicants must meet the following criteris
- Students studying in institutions in Tamilnadu and recognised by the Govt
- Admitted on Govt quota only
- Family income is less than Rs. 2.4 lakhs per annum only
- Scored more than 80% marks in 10th & 12th public exams in 1 attempt
- Do not have any arrears in the previous semesters
- Performed a leadership role like a School Pupil Leader, College / Dept Representative, etc
- Performed creditably in extra-curricular roles for school / college at the Divisional or University level
- The form should be filled completely and appropriately. If not, it will be considered invalid.
- Students are required to submit scanned copies of the mentioned certificates
- Sponsorship forms, with any information that is found to be false, will be rejected immediately.